Do you sometimes forget to regularly update your WordPress site?
Do you find it tiresome to keep abreast of WordPress news—stuff like plugin updates, or the rare security threats to WordPress?
Do you wish your site was regularly backed up?
Do you worry about what to do if your site goes down?
Do you ever wish you could just be responsible for updating your site, and ignore all of the above?
If you answered yes to any (or all) of the above, ClockPunk Studios may be able to help you.
Previously only offered to our clients, Clockpunk Studios is now offering what we’re calling the Clockpunk Studios Site Care Package. That’s right—even if we didn’t build your WordPress site, we are more than happy to become your webmaster.
If you’re tired of doing all the day-to-day maintenance for your site, let us do it for you!
Our ClockPunk Studios Site Care Package includes the following:
- Downtime monitoring (we get emails if your site goes offline, and we’ll take the steps with your host to get it back up and running as quickly as possible
- Daily offsite backup for your entire site (if your site is of medium or small size). This means your entire site is copied and put in storage, so the most you’ll ever lose is 24 hours worth of material.
- Daily updates for WordPress and associated plugins
- One hour a month of free troubleshooting relating to upgrades.
- Peace of mind for you, knowing that an experienced webmaster is “on it” whatever may happen.
In short, we will manage all the technical aspects of your site, making sure it’s always secure and running smoothly.
All this will cost you $350 a year. It’s a deal, especially if, as a writer or small business owner, you have more important things to do than monitor your website for any and everything that might go wrong.
Interested? Use the contact form below and we’ll get in touch.
Oops! We could not locate your form.