The Hugo Award is one of this industry’s highest honors. Many have called them the “Writer Oscars” and rightly so.
The 2014 finalists have just been announced, and we here at Clockpunk Studios would like to say congratulations to all the nominees!
The full breakdown can be found on the Hugo Awards home page, but we’d like to take the time to single out and specifically congratulate those finalists who are also Clockpunk Studios clients:
- Ann Leckie, for her novel Ancillary Justice
- Orbit, for publishing Mira Grant’s novel Parasite and Ancillary Justice
- Mary Robinette Kowal, for her novelette “The Lady Astronaut of Mars”
- John Joseph Adams, for Best Editor, Short Form
- Lightspeed, for Best Semiprozine
Best of luck to all of you at LonCon this autumn!